as many jars as you want to make
An easy base recipe and 3 delicious options for overnight oats. Breakfast is served!
FOR EACH JAR
- 1/4 cup oats (old-fashioned)
- 1/3 cup milk* (see notes)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey* (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup applesauce
FOR PUMPKIN-PEANUT BUTTER
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons small diced mango
- 2-3 tablespoons blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Pour the main ingredients into the bottom of each jar. I line mine up and knock out 6 at a time.
- Add the topping ingredients on the top, filling to the top of your jar.
- Carefully mix everything together very well.
- Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
*You can use any milk. I use Almond or Coconut. If you are lactose intolerant use non dairy based yogurts.